Labour Outsourcing & Advisory
We provide advanced, specialized, and administrative duties for clients so that high-level support in the administration of human resource programs is achieved within organizations. In particular, we interpret policies in relation to human resource management and provide advice on implementation in any organization. We focus majorly on continued compliance with human resources policy.
Covenant also ensures that your organization’s human capital serves the best interest of the employer. We design and develop a human resources model specific to organizations that need them. Furthermore, we work to ensure that clients are effectively using personnel to achieve stated goals, while also ensuring that employees are operating at a high level of productivity and efficiency. Our advisory roles involve a range of issues concerning the workforce. For instance, new companies may use their services to establish company policy and procedures and ensure they are complying with applicable laws regarding their employees, while in larger companies their services may involve establishing grievance mediation processes. In some cases, they may even go so far as to make recommendations for reorganizing a department’s leadership structure.
We also work based on contractual agreements with clients to develop and address specific issues and challenges. We remain with our clients until the issue is resolved. We also sign contractual agreements on how we can overhaul your company’s human capital; in this case, contracts may extend for several months or even more than a year. Regardless of the terms of service, our main goal is to leave your company with an efficient and productive HR department.
Our responsibilities in terms of Labour outsourcing & advisory include:
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions.
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and government laws and regulations.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow.
- Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance.
- Presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs.
In the current market, employers need to make the most out of employees. Our work is to provide advice on how you can achieve economic advantages arising from effective utilization of employees. In particular, we provide advice on employee training, experience, and skills development necessary for employees to function an optimal level. Our clients need consulting services so that they can achieve competitive advantage. Our clients are concerned about enhancing human capital as well as the need to make human resource processes more effective based on current market needs. Based on unique needs of our clients, Covenant assist in attracting talented employees, developing systems to manage and reward current employees, and evaluating employee motivation and satisfaction levels.
In terms of cost effectiveness, we provide advice in relation to cost-effective employee healthcare plans and benefit programs. In addition, we also provide advice on how clients can manage employees in a merger and acquisition situation. Similarly, we also evaluate business functions that should remain in-house and which functions should be outsourced. Covenant is responsible for assisting clients with strategically integrating effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations. Our role is also to maximize the client’s performance related to human resources by introducing or marketing “best practice” products or services as well as to provide periodic feedback to clients regarding their performance related to annual management objectives.
Covenant will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and staffing: we ensure that you attract a high caliber and experienced employees who fit your organization’s culture.
- Strategy and Organizational planning: we advise on how HR departments can be turned into profit centers through strategic development. We assist clients maximize HR processes.
- Management coaching: we provide coaching services so that employees with potential can address work-related issues that have been identified.
- Leadership training: We provide effective training services. We provide corporate education sessions that has proved to be effective in enhancing productivity and effectiveness of HR departments.
- Performance management and motivation strategy: Performance management of employees is necessary for achieving high performance. We assist our clients to design a performance management system that will ensure you get the most out of human resources.
- HR audit: We tell you how your company is at risk and how to mitigate the risk.
- Compensation Consulting: How you compensate employee has an effect on their overall performance. Note that high compensation does not automatically lead to high performance.
Covenant guarantee compliance to laws. Through outsourcing, all HR functions can be done by an outside party that provides the services at a fee while eliminating these functions within the business therefore focusing on business strategy.
Outsourcing is part of risk management initiatives within an organization. Businesses that outsource HR functions minimize risk. In the current market, employment and labor laws change regularly. Difficulties are experienced when businesses try to remain up-to date with regulations that influence the workplace. At Covenant, our HR professionals are abreast with a variety of Kenyan employment laws. We assist clients to comply with state laws to avoid costly law suits arising from employees. We also maintain and audit policies to ensure that businesses and employee interest are protected.
Outsourcing is necessary for the following factors:
- Save money and reduce operating expenses.
- Control legal risk and improve compliance.
- Gain greater HR expertise.
- Streamline HR functions.
- Offer services the organization could not otherwise provide.
- Allow the company to focus on its core business.
- Reduce the number of HR staff and related expenses.
- Improve service delivery.
- Allow HR staff to put more emphasis on strategy.
- Make up for the lack of in-house expertise.