- Nairobi, Kenya
- February 18, 2021
A highly experienced Administrative Professional with over 7 years’ experience in administration duties, customer service, front desk and office management that has ensured smooth office operations and organization efficiency.
Among the roles I have handled include; receiving and directing visitors to the respective persons, making and receiving calls from clients, requisition for stationery, sundries and office consumables in a timely manner, facilitation of logistics and deliveries to clients, and booking appointment for meetings, making Travel arrangements for both staff and Managers, sorting out and creating files, offering clerical and administrative support to staff and clients. In addition to that I am a welcoming person with a pleasant personality and keen in the performance of tasks assigned to me. My goal is to secure a position in administration where my competences will be utilized in performing roles and achieving the organization’s objectives.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills with pleasant personality.
- Good organizational skills including ability to multitask and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well both alone and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Dependability and reliability by both internal and external clients.
- Confidentiality of all organization, staff and client matters.
- Sufficient working knowledge in ICT.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including but not limited to telephone systems, copiers, printers, and scanners.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
•Greeted and welcomed visitors and directed them to the right places.
•Oversaw the day to day running of the school for smooth operations including responding to queries from parents, suppliers among others.
•Supervised office cleanliness, safety and operations.
•Organized school events-Co-coordinating all the logistics.
•Facilitated and supervised issuance of office supplies like stationery and water.
•Coordinated staff meetings.
Managed petty cash and ensuring supply of the daily newspapers.
•Conducted routine rounds and checkups to ensure repairs are done to damaged/broken stationery.
•Supervision of support staff to ensure timely completeness of tasks
• Answered and transferred calls in a professional manner and took messages.
• Provided a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and visitors and ushering them to designated areas.
• Responded to customer enquiries.
• Acted as a hostess during corporate events.
• Assisted in HR functions like staff orientation, interviewing among others.
• Managed customer access through the use of systems, ensuring revenue protection.
• Managed and protected customer information, including sensitive financial information.
• Dispatched and received mail and deliveries.
• Facilitated the requisition of office stationery and sundries.
• Monitored inventory of office supplies and ensured stock was up to date.
• Provided logistical support to meetings held at the board room.
• Managed logistics and delivery of goods to clients.