- NAIROBI, Kenya
- January 24, 2021
I am a passionate people oriented individual who gets immense job satisfaction from achieving consistence high results within my role as a senior customer service.I have Bachelor of commerce finance option with CPA part III fro KCA University.
My key skills are ;
excellent customer focus
attention to detail
• Capture all queries (including verbal, written, telephone, e-mail etc) on the bank’s query logging system.
• When directly receiving customer enquiries, attempt to resolve the enquiry at the first instance by using the bank’s systems. Only escalate to the Client Service Manager when all other efforts have been exhausted to resolve the customer’s request.
• Explain to customers on the process flows for all their requests, including timelines and requirements expected from the Bank and Client.
• Explain the banks procedures, security requirements (such as the requirement to provide sufficient identifying information when carrying out a transaction) as well as services to customers.
• Resolve queries - escalate where unable, to resolve to the Client Service Manager.
• Inform customers of the value of using the Customer Feedback system, including explaining to customers how the bank uses their feedback to improve service.
• Ensure that all geographically assigned clients are maintained, managed and all their banking needs resolved.
• Answering and managing incoming calls.
• To receive, acknowledge and speedily resolve customer service requests as per set Service Level Agreements.
• To cross sell and market, the Bank’s products and services to ensure increased international banking & remittance customer base and increased value per customer.
• Reporting and giving feedback to branch management on levels of customer satisfaction and recurrent issues.
• Escalating issues raised via phone to the relevant teams and support the entire branch network on international banking and remittance related queries.
• Partner support through calls and emails.
• Research required information using available resources
• Capture new customer information in to the system as well as updating existing customer information.
• Document all information according to standard operating procedures.
• To ensure that high standards of Customer Service are maintained throughout service levels.
• 100% compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures