- Perform a wide variety of clerical and other office functions and activities related to the administration of diverse programs and operations at the school.
- Make and receive phone calls on the school’s telephone lines.
- Schedule meetings for the School Leader (Principal) in line with the diary.
- Facilitate the Public Relations function of the front office.
- Prepare documents ahead of internal meetings as directed by the School Leader (Principal) such as photocopying, binding, filing etc.
- Prepare documents for internal display on pin-boards or notice boards.
- Respond to routine correspondences and send out scheduled communications.
- Keep custody of the pupils’ attendance registers and any confidential documents on behalf of the Principal.
- Manage petty cash.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- You have a minimum of 1-year experience working in a school-based environment or fast-paced office setting.
- You have a project and event management Diploma/ Degree, Operations management is desired but not required.
- You have a proven track record of holding yourself and your teammates to high standards of operational excellence.
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- You are a thoughtful planner able to multi-task, prioritise effectively, take initiative, and deliver for many stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a proactive, creative, and measured problem-solver. You have an ability to quickly and calmly identify and analyse problems and to recommend or implement effective solutions.
- You possess a demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (particularly Word and Excel) and Google Suite.