- Managing our students’ wellness and development and offering them psycho-social support as needed.
- Maintaining close liaison with the medical staff at the nearest private hospital consistently
- Handle confidential situations, information, and documentation.
- Maintain an updated record of all medication in the infirmary and tracking student medical history.
- Develop a robust reporting system within the infirmary and communicate with the procurement team in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively at all levels with students, staff, parents and other clinicians and paramedics.
- Inspecting boarding house facilities (toilets and bathrooms, laundry area) when pupils are away from the facilities and appraise the level of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Monitoring standards achieved by cleaners and other support agencies within the Boarding House and report on any deficiencies to the Director, Operations.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A professional, flexible and conscientious registered nurse with the ability to build a harmonious, energetic and cohesive relationship with students and co-workers.
- Professional counseling skills with a proven track record will be an advantage.
- You have 3-4 years’ experience as a registered nurse.
- You have a Diploma or Degree in Nursing with great people skills.
- You are willing to reside on the school campus under the school’s housing scheme.
- A Female Nurse is preferred.