Regional Manager – East Africa
Reporting to the managing director of Kenya and the general manager of executive relocations in Africa, the regional manager will visit the corporations and institutions of the region to sell our services and develop a long term relationship between era and its precious clients.
Set up a regional Sales Action Plan supervised and approved by the General Manager - Prospect in the different corporation and institutions of the Est African countries, to develop our relocation and immigration activities - Manage all clients’ requests, run the back-office sales, prepare the sales proposal and present them to the potential clients - Manage the existing accounts and supervise the operations to reach and exceed the clients expectations - Report weekly on the sales and operations - Ensure that our suppliers/partners are meeting their commitments
Key competencies: -
- Strategic sales planning: understand the market in the region and develop the business accordingly
- Make efficient reporting to management and to Head Office operations;
- Efficiently analyze clients’ requirements and set in place new processes to respond to it.
- Training of operational teams on the new processes
- Respect deadlines
- Ensure service delivery commitments
- Follow up on customers satisfaction once project completed
Skills required: -
The candidate must prove previous success in sales with multinational companies
- At least 5 years of professional experience with international exposure
- Excellent spoken and written English; French, Portuguese or Arabic will be considered a plus
- Must have strong analytical skills, be flexible and detail-oriented.
- Highly customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as situations and needs change throughout the workday
- Ability to multitask and organize workflow to meet deadlines and prioritize work - Teamwork and interpersonal skills required - Must be able to deal with multiple tasks and strict deadlines