Purpose of the Role.
To support the Retail Head to enhance all-round performance of the branch network. This involves making regular visits to branches located countywide. Candidates with retail experience are encouraged to apply.
- Regular visits to stores within the defined area and carries out;
- Performing checks on various physical elements within stores to ensure stores are meeting set retail standards
- Store merchandise is maintained as per the layouts created and meets the set standards
- Carry out audits to ensure systems and controls are adhered to
- Performs checks on staff to ensure minimum standards are met in various aspects including dress code, presentation, training, e.t.c
- Checks on branding and visual merchandising elements to ensure the approved details are maintained and regularly updated
- Performs any other checks and balances set by the management from time to time based on timely requirements
- Conducts branch staff meetings to discuss performance and plans for action
- Provides detail reports to retail head on the branch visits and proposes plan of action for areas needing attention
- Implements action points resulting out of above activities
Qualifications, Experience & Skills.
- Degree in relevant course.
- At least 5 years in similar capacity
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to execute tasks within given timelines.
- A thinker and a doer.
- A leader and a supervisor.