- Ensure region-wide compliance to organization structure and offer advice on organizational structure process;
- Help countries with the correct organizational structure, size and number of staff etc;
- Conduct country visits to ensure that all countries comply with HR requirements;
- Lead the disciplinary process for international staff in collaboration with Global HR;
- Provide guidance on the overall benefits and compensation for national staff as well as ascertain the quality of country analysis;
- Drive Diversity, Equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts in the region;
- Take accountability for ToE in place in all countries in the region as well as the Regional office;
- Support design and implementation of global HR initiatives;
- Oversee the duty of care to staff.
- Master’s degree in Human resources management;
- At least 5 years’ experience as Regional Head of Human resources. In addition, minimum of 3 years in country human resource management;
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts;
- Documented/proven results related to the position’s responsibilities;
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Arabic and French will be an added advantage.
Apply through the link below: