Burn is looking for a Recruiting Intern who will assist in providing support to the recruitment team’s various activities and recruitment processes as well as assist in identifying potential candidates for all vacant roles. They will also assist in administrative tasks and offer any support required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Scheduling interviews with candidates
- Preparing job descriptions for positions
- Screen and review CV’s against specific job description requirements
- Schedule and conduct reference checks for candidates
- Post, update and remove job from various job board
- Prepare candidate summary reports
- Screen shortlisted candidates
- Planning, organizing, and conducting interviews
- General administration duties
- Degree/ Diploma in HR desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills.
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).