Oncology Nurses ( KRON ), REF: TNH/HRD/KRON/03/2021
Reporting to the Lead Radiotherapist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others: –
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating individualized care plans on patient under their supervision and care.
- Recognizing and treat cancer-related issues.
- Collaborating with a team of healthcare professionals to share expertise and knowledge.
- Doing cancer research to enhance treatment protocols assigned to cancer patients.
- Providing support resources to the patient and their significant others to promote positive outlook.
- Teaching patients and their significant others regarding treatment expectations.
- Observing and record the patient’s progress on a constant basis.
- Charting the patient’s response to treatment and medication.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- KRN, KRN/KRM, KRCHN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
- Must be a Kenya Registered Oncology Nurse;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- 4 years of relevant work experience 2 of which must be after post-basic qualification.
- Mentorship training.
- BLS Certified
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, communication, administrative & customer care skills.
NB: THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).