This position reports to the Finance Manager. The successful candidate will ensure compliance of financial transactions to approved financial policies, procedures and control systems in order to support sound decision making based on accurate financial information.
- Drive and coordinate the annual budget process for the Hospital, which involves providing support to the project companies in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparation of the consolidated budget and completion of all budget related templates as required, ensuring all reports are completed accurately and submitted as per the set deadlines.
- Provide financial support to the departments in case there are any gaps and with the aim of enhancing their financial reporting.
- Set up and maintain financial reporting systems for the Hospital.
- Review cost analysis, prepare control reports and performance reports.
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports and distributing to appropriate users.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts for the Hospital.
- Participate in preparation of board papers.
- Ensure proper costing of products and services.
- Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- Monitor departments expenditure against budgets and any project plans.
- Query department budgets where there are significant variances.
- Interpret financial transactions and events for purposes of making business decisions.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Must be a CPA finalist
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively (both written and oral)
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply through the link below: