The core of your job is to prepare and deliver educational health talks on clinical topics to the general audiences, insurance partners and large employers. You will be pioneering this role working directly with our Business Development/Sales Team in close collaboration with the clinical team.
- Deliver health talks organized by Penda for the benefit of our patient community.
- Establish Penda Health as a leader in the creation and dissemination of high quality health education to the community and become the go-to source of high quality health information.
- Create and maintain a knowledge repository of health information at Penda and be a point of contact to help other Penda staff access the repository.
- Create and maintain a calendar of activities to engage the Penda patient community on health topics and mobilise internal Penda resources to execute the programs at a high level of quality.
- Work with external stakeholders such as insurance companies and corporate clients to understand gaps in health awareness for their members.
- Work with our medical quality team in preparing and refining educational content such as FAQs, health briefs.
- 3+ years of work experience in a public health setting post internship and licensing.
- An audible and eloquent speaker with a great sense of authority to capture a live or online audience.
- Registered with Clinical Officers Council and have a valid practicing license.
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSC in clinical medicine.
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must.
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Competitive benefits including comprehensive medical cover.