General Nurses (KRN/KRCHN/ BSN), REF: TNH/HRD/GN/03/2021
Reporting to the Charge Nurses for the respective Wards, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others: –
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent nursing care to patients.
- Maintaining the Hospitals policies, standard and procedures of nursing care.
- Championing continual quality improvement.
- Advocating for patients, treating them with dignity, according them privacy and respect.
- Communicating effectively with all other patients’ care givers.
- Maintaining and observing infection control measures for staff and patients wellbeing.
- Upholding statutory regulations as required by the nursing profession and the laws of Kenya.
- Safeguarding all Hospital’s and patients’ confidential information and property.
- Investigating and escalating complaints and incidents as appropriate in accordance with the Hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Participating in ward and Hospital activates i.e. research, audits, open days.
- Providing accurate documentation and proper record keeping of patients’ treatment.
- Utilizing the available resources effectively for quality service delivery, profitability and cost containment.
- Mentoring Student Nurses.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- KRN, KRN/KRM, KRCHN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 2 years post registration experience,
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer care skills.
NB: THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).