Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the school’s landscape and greenery.
- Ability to plan and execute landscaping operations including preparing the terrain, applying fertilizers, seeding and sodding lawns.
- Plant new and repair established lawns, mowing, cleaning the grounds using rakes, brooms and hoses.
- Spraying trees and shrubs and others as assigned.
- Undertaking upkeep and repair tasks in the interior and exterior of premises.
- Deft hands and technical knowledge are an important part of the handyman aspect and arsenal required for this role.
- Well organized with general repair skills ability and a keen eye for detail possessing physical stamina to cope with this dual role.
- Performing gardening and maintenance work including routine landscaping, painting and filling in gaps and crevices in walls and sidewalks, undertake light installation, carpentry works, repair equipment, electrical and plumbing works.
- Must have completed Form 4.
- Possess a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience working as a Handyman with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
Start date: Immediately.
Please note: Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.