- Receiving and verifying physical documents of branch documents
- Entering required information into our computer system
- Maintain the sent documents and completed documents by filling properly
- Tracking of documents and ensuring all are received on time. Collecting of documents from required branches physically when required
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and help for regular operations
- Proper documentation of records and documents to ensure effective retrieval.
- Keep information confidential.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- Other tasks assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Diploma in relevant course.
- Fast typing skills.
- At least 3 years in similar role.