Professional CV writing & Interview Preparation
You applied for a job and finally you get a chance to go for an interview. How prepared are you to get it well done for that job you have been eagerly waiting for? Preparation can make the difference between getting that job offer and getting rejected. Even if you have less than a day before your job interview, you can outshine the competition with a little interview preparation. Learn what to expect and get tips for leaving a great impression on your job interview from the career experts at Covenant.
In every interview, your most important task is to convince a recruiter that you have the skills, knowledge and experience for the job you are being interviewed on. You should show motivation and convince the interviewer that you can fit the organization’s culture and job description, in order to get you closer to an offer. You need to use the limited amount of time you have to learn about an employer’s needs and discuss the ways you can meet these needs. Most employers do not hire people based on merit alone. Personality, confidence, enthusiasm, a positive outlook, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills count heavily in the selection process.
Whether you have just completed school or you are already an active job seeker, this service is very applicable to you and will give the advantage you need to secure a job faster and competitively. You will never get a second chance to make a good first impression; however, good preparation takes the pain out of the process. Our interview preparation guide will help you put your best foot forward.
Our qualified experts will enlighten you on:
- The different types of interviews.
- The kind of research and planning before the interview day.
- What you should take with you on the interview day.
- How to make a good impression.
- How to control your nerves.
- Provide practice job interview sessions including typical and targeted interview questions.
- What impression to make on the different types of interviews.
- Give you protocols for follow-up.
- Interview Do’s and Don’ts.
Writing an impressive CV is the first step to a job application and to getting a recruiter’s attention. For this reason, you require a killer CV that brings out your key competencies for any job that you will apply. Your CV gives you the opportunity to show your employer that you are the perfect candidate for the job. This task can be quite stressful if you do not have the necessary skills to compile it.
In today’s job market, standing out from the crowd is crucial. Covenant HR Consultants will offer you a tailor-made professional CV that will set you ahead of your competitors. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out your career or you are progressing to another level, we will make you a professional CV that will make you shine. In order to create the very best CV possible, it’s important that we understand your work and aspirations.
What we do:
- We shall make you a professional CV from scratch.
- Deliver CV in PDF and MS Word format.
- Conduct an in-depth consultation work with you to extract the information needed to impress your target employers.
- Make CVs that not only look good and read well, but they also communicate your value to employers quickly.
- We will help you land more interviews.
- We will help improve your confidence in the job market.
Here are a few reasons why writing a good CV is vital:
- It promotes you! Your CV is a glimpse of who you are, so why would you want people to get the wrong idea? Your CV is a part of you so it deserves some time and attention.
- Networking can be boosted with a good CV. If your CV stands out from the rest an employer is more likely to speak to people in their industry about you!
- You can achieve your dream job! By spending time perfecting your CV you stand a better chance of landing your dream job, especially if you include all relevant work experience.
- It opens up referral job applications. If an employer likes your CV but doesn’t have any suitable vacancies they are likely to recommend you for other job openings.
- A good CV will compliment your cover letter writing and make your overall application stronger.
So what are you waiting for? Get it done today!